Hidden Creek Campground is Indiana’s premier gated camping resort; providing all our members with a tranquil and scenic property, top notch hospitality, first class amenities and unparalleled safety and security. Hidden Creek offers individuals and families 2 different membership types, giving all interested campers a chance to enjoy a private, and premium camping experience. Whether you camp a few weekends a year or prefer a full summer away from home, we have the right membership for you.
At Hidden Creek, the health and safety of our campers are our number one priority. As a gated community with members only access, we provide our campers a peace of mind not found in public parks. Background checks and applications are processed for each interested individual or family before a new membership is confirmed. Members can rest easy knowing everyone on the property has met these requirements. This process not only provides assurances for building a healthy and safe campground, it also creates a sense of community. Our members take great pride in keeping the grounds and facilities in pristine condition. They enjoy the perks and privileges of membership and grow the community; building friendships that last a lifetime. Mutually, Hidden Creek provides first class facilities and all-inclusive, five-star amenities for our members.
All Members Receive:
- Gate Keys or Access Code for secure entry into Hidden Creek
- Website login codes for our private reservation system
- Access and complimentary use of park grounds, facilities, and amenities
- Superior rates and savings on group camping or pavilion rentals
- Camp host benefits for non-member friends and family overnights
- Special invites for Hidden Creek events and parties
Hidden Creek offers 2 membership types: Park and Seasonal: Apply Now
Park Membership- Park memberships are perfect for RV or tent campers. They are the best option for families that only camp a few times a year and put a premium on the character health of the camping community and safety of their family. Park Members receive 7 nights of camping each season with the option of adding more overnight stays at our standard rates. Using our private, online reservation system, Park members reserve campsites on any open Basic site, available through-out each section of the campground. Members can rest easy knowing you are guaranteed a full hook-up site. Another great benefit of Park Membership is the all season day pass! Park Members are permitted at the campground daily between 9am and 9pm for day trips to swim, picnic, hike, and fish on any day of the camp season. Furthermore, our Park Members have the same benefits as Seasonal Members and are permitted to “camp host” with non-member family and friends on their reserved camping days at Hidden Creek Campground. APPLY NOW as Park Memberships are limited. Park Membership agreements allow 2 adults 3 kids. Additional fees apply for additional children.
All Park Members Receive:
- 7 nights of camping at Hidden Creek. Consecutive, single or any combination of nights is accepted.
- Guaranteed full hook-up sites with brand new utilities, including 50 amp electric towers for all reservations.
- Permitted to have day guest or overnight camp host benefits on any reserved camping days.
- All season day passes for park entry between 9am -9pm on any day of the season including non-reservation days.
- Full use of Park amenities: Fish & Rec Lake, Swimming Pool, Game Rooms, Hiking, Sports and more.
- Member login & password to access our members only web pages and reservation system.
- Member key card for private entry.
I want to join… what do I do? Membership starts with the application and being pre-approved by conducting criminal background checks and confirming residency. The next step is to issue a secured invoice via email for payment. After payment is received we will send over a confirmation package that includes the Membership Agreement, The Terms, Rules and Policies Agreement, and Liability Waiver. I will need a signed copy of all agreements, copy of both adult licenses on file and a copy of the registration for the vehicle you would like to register. After those steps are completed we will provide you a website login with password and mail you a member key. You will be all set for a great summer!
Seasonal Membership- Seasonal members are not just for the serious or seasoned camper but for anyone that wants to get more out of their summer camping opportunities. Seasonal members select a campsite to use and enjoy for the entire season and benefit by:
- Big Savings! Seasonal camping rates can decrease your camping costs to $72 per week!
- Knowing where your site will be and personalizing it for your family.
- Getting the fun started faster because your site is already arranged.
- You don’t have to do the dreaded pack, unpack, repack routine.
- You will save money by not towing your camper to and from the campground each weekend.
- Save Money! Save Time! Save Energy!
- Spend more time having fun and relaxing!
The following Seasonal Membership options are offered at Hidden Creek. Site rates are determined by the square footage, scenic views, location and privacy:
Basic Membership – Seasonal – This allows the camper to have their own 30ft x 50ft Basic site for the entire season. You are permitted to leave your campsite and trailer set up for the season, or come and go as you please. No additional fees.
Standard Membership – Seasonal – This allows the camper to have their own Standard site for the entire season. You are permitted to leave your campsite and trailer set up for the season, or come and go as you please. No additional fees.
Premier Membership – Seasonal – This allows the camper to have their own Premier site for the entire season. These are our most popular camp sites with additional privacy, views and much larger in size. You are permitted to leave your campsite and trailer set up for the season, or come and go as you please. No additional fees.
Premier Plus Membership – Seasonal – This allows the camper to have their own Premier Plus site for the entire season. They have all the features of our Premier site with additional scenic views, extra space and/or lake view decks. You are permitted to leave your campsite and trailer set up for the season, or come and go as you please. No additional fees.
For general inquiry’s about Membership, to schedule a tour or coordinate a “check us out” camping trip at Hidden Creek Campground email firstname.lastname@example.org